The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Monday 7 November 2016

Radio Radio

Exciting times are around the corner with the beginning of Colne Radio, our very own local radio station, GOING FM.

Yes, sirree, and yours truly has been signed up for a multi-rupee deal to present a regular daytime show.

I've just got to come up with a title.

"The Neil Watson Show"? No - who the f*ck's Neil Watson?
"The Arts Show"? No, too pretentious, Darling.
"Trump That!" No - who the f*ck's Trump?
"Guitar Masterclass" Could be cool.
"The Book Club" - Hmmm, we're
getting somewhere.

Maybe I could mess them all up and make a combo.

"The 'That's Another Fine Mess' Show" will be coming to a radio near you early next year.

I hope I'll be able to pre-record some of the shows from my old boat. I always wanted to do that.

And maybe from inside Tallulah?

The possibilities are endless.




No comments:

Post a Comment