The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Tuesday 20 October 2009

What type of Pot?

Ey ey me Hearties
After a delightful cycle ride at the weekend with my delightful wife Jane, along the delightful River Colne, I gazed in awe at how magnificent this part of the country is. I imagined cruising up and down the river in The Boat For My Potplants, and I can't wait for the Spring to come.

In the meantime, I have been asked the same question now by several bloggers and followers; what sort of potplant will be grown in the pots. Yeah, yeah, I know where you're coming from, and I have to say that I HAD been thinking along the lines of mint, thyme, parsley, bay and that sort of thing. But now that a pot seed has been planted in my mind, well, you never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment