The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Monday 5 October 2009

Well, it's now Day Two of my new Blogging life. And I've got four followers (including myself). Things are definitely on the up, and there's only one way they can go...further up.
Back to The Boat.

I've moved to a place by the River Colne, which is very tidal. I think that the tideness (is that a word?) will become very significant as time goes on. I need to get a mooring. Apparently, it will be easier to get one out on the other side of the river, which means that I will need a dinghy to get to and from the boat. But that defeats the object somewhat of having A Boat For My Potplants.

I want to be able to go onto my boat, with said potplants, whenever I choose, without the need to pre-plan the event. So, I would much prefer a mooring on the quay. I think that may be easier said than done. But we shall see. Where there's a will, there's a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment